The Chronicles of Nathan

Peace Corps adventures in Uganda, March 2006 - May 2008

Friday, December 29, 2006

Happy Holidays

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas. Mine was good. I missed my family and home, but it was still good. Over the holidays, I, along with fellow Peace Corps people; attended a Christmas party thrown by a couple who works at the embassy, a brunch thrown by another couple from the Embassy, an evening of making pizza and hanging out at the house of a former PCV, Christmas eve mass, Christmas morning service at an Anglican cathedral, went swimming in a swimming pool, saw a movie, and hung out with friends. Then I went and visited my friend Sarah at her site. I was there over my birthday (the 28th) and she made me birthday no-bake cookies. For New Years, I think I will go to with some friends to watch some fireworks and have a good time.

Wishing everyone peace and blessings now and in the year to come.

2 Comments:

At 12/30/2006 12:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Happy Birthday, and Happy New Year, Nathan! We tried to celebrate in your honor last night, but it wasn't the same without you... I'm glad you got some birthday treats, though. :-)

 
At 12/31/2006 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nathan it is amazing how much you have grown over the last year. Thanks so much for allowing us to share this journey with you! What a blessed Christmas you had! Happy Birthday too! May you have a wonderful and peaceful New Year's Eve, I am sure the New Year will bring you many more adventures! Liz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home